Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bless their sweet, invasive, presumptuous, jack ass souls.


Jay Dubs visited my house yesterday. The dog went completely nutzo and wanted to eat them - it would be to my immense satisfaction if she were trained to only bark at the J to the D-U-Bs, but really she's a bitch to all visitors. I told them I wasn't interested and then they still tried to leave a pamphlet on the porch. But I yelled, 'no thank you, NO THANK YOU' when they asked if I wanted one.

After I closed the door I realised the more appropriate response would have been "HELL NO!"

One day I'm going to invite them in and ask them:

If Adam and Eve were the first two humans, and everyone after that is a descendant of them, then that must mean they had to commit some SERIOUS incest to get us all here. So does that mean that incest really IS best and we should keep it in the family?

No comments: