Thursday, July 15, 2010

Whoops...


I forgot to blog.
So, my sister had a baby at the end of May... and she's pretty darn amazing. In fact she's sleeping in my bed right now while my sister is cleaning her new house. She's taking up a lot of time these days: staring, cooing, holding, bouncing, diaper changing, staring, snuggling....

AND I've started a business plan for myself... Back to Health Fitness. The plan being that I go from town to town in the local area and offer classes through rec centres, long-term care homes, etc. Already I have one class starting up next Tuesday... hope it all pans out!

I followed through with the going to bed early and waking up early thing... though it ended up usually being 10:30 to 6:30. But the habit didn't stick! As soon as the days got longer and it was still light out at 8:30/9, I started going to bed later and later and later.... now it's more like midnight when I finally get to bed and closer to 8 when I get up... bad. Perhaps copping to it on the blogosphere with help me to be a little more accountable in that department.

Plus we're past summer solstice now, so I guess the days are steadily getting shorter anyway. I'll be in bed by 5 in no time.

So, I looked back at my first post... the list, and I can actually scratch a few things off.... I DID talk to K at community futures, and I'm now enrolled and working on my business plan. I DID find a place to live in Kamloops, although when we got there, the landlord couldn't get the tennant to vacate, so it fell through... hence why we're back in Rossland and I'm working on self employment. I haven't gotten new tubes for my bike. Which means I haven't ridden my bike. I'm doing pretty good at being on time, but I still need to do better... it's all in the forethought. Meditating... not so much... yet. I AM flossing! But I haven't busted out the paints and canvas yet. Taxes, check. Baby shower, check. Log book, not check. Necklaces, not check. Wogging... yes and no. Lamp shades, no. Cookies or muffins... Yes! But mostly muffins. Menu planning, not yet. Budget, in progress. Reading more, but not really discussing. Stretching, definitely. Crocheting, yes! I made an afgan as a wedding gift.

So, s'okay. Right!?

No comments: